Technical Training for Halal Conformity Assessment Professionals
Technical training for halal conformity assessment professionals or for those who want to work in this area will be held as an online training between 18-21 January 2021. Course language will be English
The training will cover general information about the global halal economy overview, the opportunities and potential in this respect, halal standards published by the Standards and Metrology Institute for Islamic Countries (SMIIC) -an affiliated institution of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)- as well as the HAK's fundamental accreditation rules, procedures, and guidelines.
- Global Halal Trade: Current volume and challenges & opportunities
- OIC/SMIIC 1: 2019 General Requirements for Halal Food
- OIC/SMIIC 2: 2019 Conformity Assessment – Requirements for Bodies Providing Halal Certification
- Relevant articles of the referenced ISO standards and other technical texts
- Fundamental accreditation processes and rules of the HAK
- The training program will be held online over the MICROSOFT TEAMS® application and it is limited to 20 participants.
- The participation fee is 200,00 USD per person.
- The successful trainees who pass the online exam will be awarded with Certificate of Successful Completion and others will be awarded with a Certificate of Participation.
Please CLICK to download the application form.
The Details for the Bank Account for the Training Fee Payment
Bank: T.C. Ziraat Bank Ankara Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi Subesi
Swift Code: TCZBTR2A
Branch Code: 2486
USD Account No: 86403438-5003
USD Account IBAN №: TR 59 0001 0024 8686 4034 3850 03
Please note/write your name and surname on the payment receipt.
NOTE: It is kindly requested to send us the application form in Word file format, filled with book letters.