Halal Accreditation Service Fees for Applicants
HAK’s service fees include the items below (depending on the sector, scope, key activity type, location etc. demanded for accreditation):
- Application and Project File Registration Fee: 100 USD
- Administrative Service Fee (man/day unit): 600 USD (M/D)
- Assessment Fee (man/day unit): subject to change depending upon the World Bank’s country classification by income group(s).
- Expenses of the Assessment Team (transportation to the office site, accommodation etc.)
- Halal Accreditation Certificate Fee (per one English accreditation certificate): 50 USD
- Annual Accreditation Certificate Fee: 1500 USD
More details on the determination of total assessment time and cost shall be available in English via this website in due time.
For more details about Bank Accounts Click Here.