Halal Accreditation Service Fees for Applicants
HAK’s service fees basically include the items below (depending on the certification subject, key activities, location etc. for which halal accreditation is sought):
- Application and Project File Registration Fee: 150 USD
- Administrative Service Fee (man/day basis): 200 USD
- Assessment Fee (man/day basis): 400 USD
- Expenses of the Assessment Team (transportation to the office & client site, accommodation etc.)
- Annual Accreditation Certificate Fee: 1250 USD
For a detailed overview, please check our “Guideline on Halal Accreditation Service Fees and Items” here.
For more details about Bank Accounts Click Here.