Halal Accreditation Service Fees for Applicants
HAK’s service fees include the items below (depending on the sector, scope, key activity type, location etc. demanded for accreditation):
- Application and Project File Registration Fee: 100 USD
- Administrative Service Fee (man/day unit): 400 USD (M/D)-Base Rate*
- Assessment Fee (man/day unit): 400 USD (M/D)-Base Rate*
- Expenses of the Assessment Team (transportation to the office site, accommodation etc.)
- Halal Accreditation Certificate Fee (per one English accreditation certificate): 50 USD
- Annual Accreditation Certificate Fee: 1000 USD
For a detailed overview, please check our “Guideline on Halal Accreditation Service Fees and Items” here.
For more details about Bank Accounts Click Here.